Join GaREIA members and seasoned investors, Pam Storm, Rick Stolz, and Steve Laube for this Super Saturday Training Event!
What You Will Learn at the Event:
- Why condos are as good an investment as apartments & single family homes, if not better!
- What to look for in your due diligence
- How to find great condos
- The financing nuances of condos
- How managing your condos can be super easy
- Multiple exit strategies, most of which are not available to the multi-unit owner
- Student condos and other niches
- A new attitude toward investing in condos
- Why are condos a better alternative than a “multi-family”?
- The ins and outs of warrantable and “non-warrantable” condos
- The importance of complex managers
- Condo documents
- Condo dues
- The truth about condo appreciation
- Detailed analysis/discussion of “low end” condo’s, moderately priced condos, and condos for the student housing market
- Where to find and fund condos – NOW!
- Easy rehabs
Instructors will share the above and more with you:
- Why one instructor’s real estate portfolio has changed from single family to townhouses/condos; 2 bedroom vs 3 bedroom
- Who is your real estate agent? Closet agents or Agent’s Eyes; certifications, i.e., HUD, etc.
- Areas for prospecting: radius, schools, jobs
- How to price an offer (CAP rate); offers on steroids; blind offer only?
- What to expect from tenant after rehab and move in; lease terms
- Condos in good times and bad times. Important – pricing for your offer. When do you make your money, when you purchase or sell it?
Early Registration thru October 12
GaREIA Members: $129; Non-members: $149
Late Registration after October 12
GaREIA Members: $149; Non-members: $169