FANTASTIC! THE STOCK MARKET IS CRASHING; HERE IS HOW TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY QUICKLY
Crash Course in the Stock Market LOL
(The in person class has SOLD OUT! You can still register for the Zoom online presentation.
Click HERE to register for the Zoom only class.)
Saturday, June 11
9 am – 12 pm
Led by Steve Laube
When any good or service in life is on sale, people rush to buy. The main exception? When stocks are on sale people panic and sell typically near the bottom. Worse they then sit on the sidelines waiting to be sure the market is going up again before they buy in, missing most of the bull market that usually follows a “crash.” The main goal of this course is to change your attitude and get you to intelligently buy on a dip not panic sell.
You will learn:
– The basics of stocks and in particular the SP 500 index
– Why you should not “panic sell” during a dip
– Why sticking to the SP 500 during a dip has a much better risk/reward than picking individual stocks
– The three types of dips and how often they occur, and how long they typically last
– The typical post dip recovery
– A tried and true but very simple “mathematical” approach to buying on a dip
– An introduction to leveraged funds
-And an introduction to the Portfolio Visualizer, fabulous free web tool to analyze stocks and portfolios
– An introduction to a unique “hybrid” approach to buying when the market crashes
Note: While these methods increase your odds of beating a simple buy and hold SP 500 strategy, there is risk involved with any investment and neither GaREIA or Steve Laube can guarantee you will be successful in this or any other investment.
This is a hybrid class. This class works best in person. Twenty people max in the classroom. Zoom is available.
Location: GaREIA Headquarters, 4353 Tilly Mill Rd, Ste 130
Date: Saturday, June 11
Time: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
GaREIA Members = $79
Non-members = $99
June 11, 2022
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Online Meeting
This meeting will take place online.
Login details will be emailed to you after you register. Please check your spam or promotions folder for this email.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.