Finance for Real Estate Investors: Structuring the Terms for Better Results
Saturday, February 18
9 am – 1 pm
Presented by Ari Newman
Every investor can learn how to understand and shape all the terms of a real estate transaction. The ability to analyze a change in interest rate or the length of your payments can have a huge impact on a deal. Learn how to analyze, calculate and structure terms for ideal results. All experience levels are invited.
This class is designed for investors interested in honing their financial literacy. No experience is required
– Understand and learn how to calculate interest, payments, present value, future value, and number of payments for a variety of real estate transactions.
– Determine the impact of points, balloon payments & term on the price you should be willing to pay.
– Learn how to calculate the discount value of a note.
– Determine the real cost of paying points when refinancing.
– Develop proficiency using the 10bii financial calculator app on your smartphone so you can calculate & negotiate quickly.
This class is a Zoom only class.
Date: Saturday, February 18
Time: 9 am – 1 pm
GaREIA Members = $149
Non-members = $199
February 18, 2023
Venue: Online Meeting