10 am – 4 pm
GaREIA Headquarters, 4353 Tilly Mill Rd, Ste 130, Atlanta
Join GaREIA members and seasoned investors, Pam Storm, Rick Stolz, and Steve Laube for this Super Saturday Training Event on Saturday February 9!
What You Will Learn at the Event:
- Why condos are as good an investment as apartments & single family homes, if not better!
- What to look for in your due diligence
- How to find great condos
- The financing nuances of condos
- How managing your condos can be super easy
- Multiple exit strategies, most of which are not available to the multi-unit owner
- Student condos and other niches
- A new attitude toward investing in condos
- Why are condos a better alternative than a “multi-family”?
- The ins and outs of warrantable and “non-warrantable” condos
- The importance of complex managers
- Condo documents
- Condo dues
- The truth about condo appreciation
- Detailed analysis/discussion of “low end” condo’s, moderately priced condos, and condos for the student housing market
- Where to find and fund condos – NOW!
- Easy rehabs
Early Registration thru February 6
GaREIA Members: $129; Non-members: $149
Late Registration after February 6
GaREIA Members: $149; Non-members: $169